Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2012 - What a Year It's Been

A Little About Me

Name:  Olivia
Age:  11
Favorite Color:  blue
Favorite Food:  chicken pie
Favorite Activity:  SOCCER (her emphasis)
Favorite Book:  Because of Mr. Terupt

Highlights from 2012

Greatest Lesson Learned:  Getting ready for middle school
Hardest Thing of the Year:  Learning how to water ski
What I Loved Most About 2012:  Create-A-Country (a 4th grade project at school)

Looking Forward to 2013

I Want to Learn to:  Know how to ski a black diamond without being scared
I Want to Get Better at:  History
Biggest Goal:  Get at least one or two goals in soccer every game


A Little About Me
Name:  McIver
Age:  9
Favorite Color:  red
Favorite Food:  Baconator (a GIANT Wendy's burger)
Favorite Activity:  soccer
Favorite Book:  anything from the Geronimo Stilton series

Highlights from 2012

Greatest Lesson Learned:  Legos
Hardest Thing of the Year:  Learning how to knee board
What I Loved Most About 2012:  Having grilled cheese at school

Looking Forward to 2013

I Want to Learn to:  Cursive
I Want to Get Better at:  Math
Biggest Goal:  Get all the Ninjago and Harry Potter LEgo sets ever

No comments: