Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Morning

This was our earliest Christmas morning in years ... I woke up at 4am and don't think I ever got back to sleep.  Mac woke up at 6:30, but I gave him my phone to play with in his bed until a few minutes after 7 when we finally woke Olivia up.

McIver was THRILLED to see the Harry Potter Diagon Alley Lego set in his stack of goodies.

Charlotte decided to join in the fun.  Poor thing ... she's been around the longest, but never seems to make it into any pictures.  I think she just wanted to be near the fire!

Will had a pretty good Christmas ... Santa gave him some necessities for our anniversary trip next summer, some long underwear for our ski trip next month and his very own Nook.  He wasn't nearly as excited about the Nook as the children and I hoped he would be.  We later found out that was because he knew he had gotten me an iPad for Christmas so we didn't really need the Nook after all.

Olivia and I got two tickets to the Carrie Underwood concert next April.  We're going with lots of girls and mamas and get to see the concert from a box in the Colonial Life Arena.  It should be a really good time!

McIver had a Very Lego Christmas!

More clothes for Hannah, the American Girl doll.

Christmas dinner, just the four of us, was perfection!

No comments: