Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Neighborhood Halloween Party

Have I mentioned how great our neighborhood is!? We were invited to a Neighborhood Halloween Block Party on Sunday afternoon. It was wonderful - we saw lots of people that we already know and met even more. The kids had a blast just running around playing and eating.

Surprise, Surprise! McIver is Dan - the main character in the Bakugan cartoon. It was all I could do to convince him not to take all of his Bakugans to the party. Here he is showing off the BakuSphere he received from a friend. Now he has a space for every single Bakugan and card that he owns.

I was glad that Olivia decided to be Miley Cyrus for Halloween. She waffled back and forth between being Miley and being a witch. But, let me tell you, the witch costumes are not appropriate for an 8 year old. So, she opted for one of Cacoo's old dance costumes. They're sitting beside the giant pumpkin that we carved last week (and by 'we' I mean 'me' - if you look closely, you can see Olivia's design, but once she finished with the design, she took off to do more interesting things).

Miley & Pippy Longstocking (I need to introduce Olivia to Pippy Longstocking - I was embarrassed that she had no idea who she was!)

1 comment:

Musings of a Housewife said...

Such great photos! I love that it's so war there that they can dress up without putting clothes UNDER the costumes!!! *jealous* :-)