Monday, February 21, 2011

Big Canoe

Went to Big Canoe with some friends last weekend for our Winter Break - 4 families, 16 people in all, 8 children, four girls, four boys, lots of laughs and giggles and sunshine.

(Computer is giving me fits when I try to upload the pictures so this is all I've got for now.  I'll update as I am allowed by this pesky Apple.)

A 'wintry mix' was predicted for Wednesday night/Thursday morning so we weren't sure we were going to be able to get up the mountain.  Thankfully, the sun was shining and there was no 'black ice.'  Friday turned out to be gorgeous and some of our group went on a hike.  Not sure who to credit with this picture of Will and McIver, but it makes me so happy!

We made tacos for the kids Friday night.  They had the entire dining room table to themselves and we happy to pose for some pictures.  Olivia loved having Maggie in Big Canoe.  The girls took over the loft upstairs and enjoyed having their own 'girl space.'











No comments: