Sunday, November 11, 2007

When Two or Three Are Gathered...

... together in my name, I am there among them. (Matthew 18:20)

We couldn't make it to church this morning b/c of McIver's fever yesterday (although he seems to be fine this morning). So, Olivia decided that we could have church at home. She set up chairs in the living room, turned on a Bible song CD, found bread and a bowl, water and a cup and she and Mac took turns giving each other communion. Hearing my children offer communion to each other, "This is the body of Christ, the bread of Heaven. This is the blood of Christ, the cup of salvation," was awe-inspiring. After too many days of being cooped up with a tired, sick child, this was definitely a much-needed God Moment!




1 comment:

Kelli Merritt said...

This is the sweetest thing I've ever seen! I hope Mac feels better soon.