Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saturday morning bowling

It has been a long time since we've been able to spend a Saturday together around here. So, we let the kids decide what we would do together. They chose bowling!

After a few pointers from Dad, McIver started to get the hang of it. He ended up being a pretty good bowler.


As nervous as I was, noone's fingers got smashed in the ball-return machine.

This was O's 3rd time bowling, so she didn't need much instruction.

We're not sure why, but this is actually part of McIver's form - he finished every throw of the ball with a quick roll around the floor.

For the record, Will was the winner, McIver came in 2nd and Olivia was a close 3rd. I had to sit out this time b/c I seem to have hurt my back. I will give Will a run for his money, though, when I'm back to 100%!

No comments: