Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hannah Montana - The Movie

Our friends Mae and Lana invited Olivia to go see Hannah Montana: The Movie on Friday because no one had school. I couldn't stand the thought of not seeing it with them, so McIver and I tagged along. It was hard to tell who was more excited, the kids or the moms.


A quick picture with the movie sign while we waited for Mae and her mom.
We had lunch at Harlow's, the restaurant in the movie theatre. Lana brought the words to the Hoedown Throwdown so we could learn it while we ate lunch.
I treated myself to a Flip video camera for Easter. Here's one of my first videos - McIver singing the Hoedown Throwdown. He's pretty good!

McIver always has 'breakfast for lunch' at Harlow's (not that we eat there that often!). His waffles came with a strawberry compote, but when the waitress brought it, she called it 'compost.' I don't normally take pictures of food, but that was just too funny!

Olivia and Mae with the movie sign

To top it all off, the movie was great! We all loved it and would easily go back to see it again.

For the grand finale, here are the kids doing a few steps of the Hoedown Throwdown after the movie.

No comments: