Thursday, January 1, 2009

McIver's favorite Christmas gift

This is the enclyclopedia that the kids received from Santa this year. McIver told me yesterday that it was his very favorite of all his presents. And, he really, really loves just about every single gift that he opened this year - the Hot Wheels race track has provided hours of fun so far, the money jar has been emptied and filled more times than I can count, and I've learned more about snakes than I ever cared to know thanks to a book he received from a friend.

THIS is his favorite page - pirates, of course.

Murphy even got a fancy, ergonomically correct food & water bowl for Christmas. Charlotte had taken to drinking out of his old bowl so the thought crossed my mind that she would not be pleased with Murphy's good fortune. She proved me wrong, though, and figured out a way...


No comments: