Friday, May 23, 2008

Four Things

I got this email from my friend Katie and thought it would be fun to answer on my blog. I've seen lots of other bloggers do things like this, too. I'm not nearly as professional and deliberate with my blog, but this looked like fun.

Four, Four, Four, Four...

A) Four places I go to regularly: Target, the gym (that's more of a goal now that school's out than it is a reality, although I have been 3 times this week already), Olivia's school, Randall's

B) Four people that e-mail me regularly: Gay, Eric, Kim Sterling and Debi Church (sadly, the last 3 are church campaign-related)

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Lupe's, Prego's, Los Tios, Ruggles

D) Four places I would rather be right now: headed to Big Canoe to see the YaYas, en route to Macon/Myrtle Beach, the pool, the beach

E) Four TV shows I watch over and over: Grey's Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters, King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond

No comments: