Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am thankful for...

Will and our healthy, happy children.

my family - Mom, Tom and Cacoo.

Will's family.

knowing, loving and being loved and remembering all of my grandparents.

feeling just as much love from Will's family as I feel from my own.

my YaYas - Dawn, Ashley and Sadie - and their beautiful families.

our Greenville friends.

our Myrtle Beach friends, those who live in Myrtle Beach and those who have moved away.

our Houston friends.

every single time we get together with the Stricklins (Happy Birthday, Gay!).

Olivia's godparents, Jane and John.

McIver's godparents, Ashley, Tupp and Jeddie.

great teachers who love and appreciate my children.

Palmer Church.

facebook - and reconnecting with so many old friends.

the roof over our heads and the food in our house.

a good night's sleep.

anticipation of our move to Columbia.

fresh fruit.

good books, good movies (or even only so-so movies!) and good music.

my iPod.

the internet.

Tukashaba Brenda, the little girl that we sponsor through Compassion International.

God's unconditional love, grace and forgiveness.

I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart,and I will glorify your name forever. (Psalm 86:12)

No comments: