Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cookie Decorating & Beach

I took off Saturday morning to do a little shopping.  I found a lamp for our new living room and made a few other stops before heading back just in time to help clean up after the cookie decorating.  Will has got the whole process down to a science.  He made the cookies ahead of time so that Amelia, JuliAnna and Jenna could get straight to decorating.  From what I heard, they all enjoyed themselves.  

My camera battery was losing power so I took a few pictures with my cell phone.  

Olivia with Eliza.

Olivia with just some of the cookies.

Saturday was pretty cold and wet, but we managed to get to the beach for just a few short minutes.  Tex didn't mind the cold weather one bit.

Olivia was quite bundled up.

McIver was cold, but still managed to hunt for some shells.

No comments: