Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Am Thankful (by McIver Merritt)

I Am Thankful

by  McIver Merritt

I am thankful for My friends Beckos friends love you.
I am thankful for My family beckos My family is very good to me.
I am thankful for god beckos he did on the kros.
I am thankful for my dog tex because he is very kyowt (cute).
I am thankful for nature because nature is pridy.
I am thankful for food so we can sourvive.
I am thankful for computers so we can see the wether.
I am thankful for my school so we can learn about letrs.
I am thankful for church so god will love us.
I am thankful for air so we can fiyte ploshen (fight pollution).
I am thankful for paper so we can drol pictures.
I am thankful for pets so my family can look at somping cyoet (something cute).
I am thankful for love so the wolde can yos ther heart.
I am thankful for flowers so we can have deckreshens.
I am thankful for my house so My family can be wom.
I am thankful for milk so I can get strng.

McIver wrote this book at school the week before Thanksgiving.  He loves that he's the author (of a 16 page book) AND illustrator.  I still haven't worked out the picture issue for the blog, but I'll try to post each picture eventually.

No comments: