Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Break 2010 - Monday

I have pictures of an Easter Bunny Cake that Grandma Myrtle used to make.  I don't actually remember making it with her, but I imagine that I did.  Anyway, I've had it in my head that I wanted to make that cake with Olivia and McIver and we finally did it on Easter Monday.


Olivia got the ingredients organized for us.

Spreading the frosting was the most fun.  McIver took his job very seriously and would NOT look up for a picture.


Still not looking up...


More frosting and sprinkling coconut all over the face and ears.


We had a very busy kitchen (for about 20 minutes).


The finished product - pretty cute, but something's missing...


Ahh - that's better.  A few peeps make all the difference, not to mention smiling faces.

Turns out that the kids are not fans of coconut.  Lucky for Will!

No comments: