Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend - part 2

Will and Pop took the kids on a hike while the Mamas packed coolers and lunches for the kids and David prepped shishkabobs (shish-ka-bobs?) for dinner.  First order of business was to find a walking stick.  Apparently, Will paid his dues by carrying little James on his shoulders for a big part of the hike.

Pop loves his little man!

We had a great time at the 'rock slide pool' but I didn't manage to take a single picture.  The girls loved the rock slide but McIver and Andrew did not.  They ended up spending time on the beach digging a hole to China.

It seems that we can't go to Big Canoe without making some sort of sweet treat involving sprinkles.  This time we made mini cupcakes.  Helen Randall helped make the batter, but I didn't get pictures of that because I was busy making sure the mixer stayed in the bowl!

I sure do love my YaYas!

No comments: