Friday, June 24, 2011

She's home!!!

Mac and I left at 6:09 this morning (not too late! but not at 6am like I promised her we would) to drive to Brevard to pick Olivia up from camp.  I didn't get any pictures of her at camp with all her buddies because it was POURING rain when we arrived.  The check-out process went much more smoothly than I anticipated - pick up Olivia and her 'carry-on' luggage, drive to covered area to pick up trunk and duffle bag, drive to the bottom field to pay camp store fee (my thrifty girl didn't spend a dime!), pick up the cabin photo and sign up for next summer (which we did!).

We made a quick stop by Dolly's Ice Cream Bar because that's just what you do, despite the fact that it wasn't even 10:00 yet.  Ran into Olivia's friend and cabin-mate and her family and snapped one quick picture.  (They're so sweet to put up with me!)


(This sweet smile didn't last long; about five minutes later, his ice cream fell off the cone.  Bummer!)

No comments: