Friday, August 22, 2008

Little Dragons

McIver's first Little Dragons class was on Wednesday. (It was supposed to be Monday, but I totally flaked and forgot - no excuse, just forgot - so they let him make it up on Wednesday.) I hate that the pictures aren't more clear, but they don't let parents into the gym during class sessions (imagine that!) so I had to take them from behind a big window.


He received his white belt. After the first class he received a green stripe - not really sure what the stripes mean yet, but he was super excited about it.
Here he is preparing to block that black thing the girl is holding.
Here he is not blocking it.
Toward the end of the class, I heard McIver tell his instructor: Excuse me, but I don't want my mom taking any more pictures!
He loved the class and has three more before we have to make the real committment (6 months worth of classes). He was jumping up and down after class and telling anyone who would listen all about it.

No comments: