Sunday, January 23, 2011

Vail 2011 - Day 3

Believe it or not, Monday morning started off with a science experiment - the Potato Clock.  Peggy Pa had given the children permission to wake her up when they woke up.  So, this picture was taken at 6:30 AM.  The kids had a great time testing the clock with Coke Zero, apples and potatoes.

It snowed like crazy on Monday.  There were times we couldn't even see the chair in front of us on the lift.  I had never skied in powder before so that took some getting used to.

McIver was happy to climb in the way back for his ride to ski school.

There's just nothing like margaritas at La Cantina in the transportation center after a long day of skiing.

McIver was so proud of the stickers he earned in ski school.

Olivia and Andrew were best buds all week!

Still snowing!

Boarding the bus.

1 comment:

Clint said...

I had forgotten about making a potato clock- don't tell my dad the former biology teacher ;-) Come to think of it I am not sure my 14 year old has done that. Thanks for putting the idea in my head :-)