Friday, October 3, 2008

Olivia's 7th birthday celebration - at school

The kids are having a great week back at school. It didn't take long to get back into our routine after the 2-week hurricane hiatus. Olivia is glad that we can get on with her birthday celebration. She said: Mom, you know, I liked my birthday party at Nanoo's house with Pop and Cacoo, but I also want to celebrate with my friends that are my age.

Olivia with her teacher, Mrs. Hartman, passing out cookies to her class.

Olivia helps her friend Adrienne get her hands clean for the cookie.
McIver sneaked into the cafe-gym-natorium and made his way up on the stage. He wouldn't look at me for the camera b/c he 'had to take a bow first.'
Gymnastics started again at McIver's school today. He dug ALL through his shirt drawer this morning to find his SpiderMan shirt from GranGran because "Coach Steve needs to see my muscles when I do push-ups."

No comments: