Saturday, September 4, 2010

Heathwood Game Day

Heathwood students in the Lower School are allowed to wear football jerseys or cheerleader uniforms to school on football game days.  (I, for one, think they ought to be able to wear something school-spirit-related every Friday, but the powers-that-be seem to think it's only necessary for football season.  Since I don't have a dog in that fight yet, I'm not going to make a scene.  However, if Olivia or McIver every play some other sport and spend just as much time practicing, etc., you can bet I'll put up a bit more of a fuss.  I'll get off my soapbox now!)  Anyway, they weren't quite as cooperative for this morning's photo shoot as last year's, but we had a little distraction on our hands.

Not sure why this picture is so fuzzy, but it's the only one with both children.  Also, not sure what's up with McIver's pose.  

Confusing our sports here - he's pretending like he's playing baseball.

Our morning routine has been to take Tex into the front yard while we wait for carpool to pick them up.  That dog LOVES to fetch the tennis ball!

Olivia is working to train Tex to heal and stay before she lets him go after the ball.

No comments: