Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

Mothers Day 2011 after church with Mamoo


We met Mamoo at her church for the 11:00 service.  She was so happy and proud to be able to show off her grandson and two of her great grandchildren to all of her friends.  Afterwards, we took her to brunch at Forest Lake where she also saw some friends.

I didn't get any pictures of me with my family, but I love this picture so much.  It was a Mothers Day to remember.  Even though I ended up with a hoarse voice, I had a great day.  I was showered with gift from the children ... a Total Pillow from Olivia (bought with her own money), a portrait and sweet paragraph from McIver, and a Nook from the whole family (or maybe it's just from Will).  I spent part of the afternoon playing with my new toy, then took the kids over to a friend's house to swim and visit for an hour or so.

Still no voice today, but my heart is definitely full!

No comments: