Saturday, May 16, 2009

McIver's story for Amelia

Several weeks ago, McIver called me into his room and asked me to bring my new Flip video camera. He told me he wanted to read a story for Amelia. It's one of his favorite Bearnstein Bears stories - No Girls Allowed! (It's also where he got the idea to tell his teachers that my favorite food is honeycomb and salmon for my Mothers Day card.)



(Since it was his idea and he was in such a good mood, I decided against picking the battle of making him put on a shirt for the video. He was squeaky clean from a bath and on his way to bed and has decided that he likes to sleep 'just in boxers, like Daddy.')

1 comment:

Kelli Merritt said...

Amelia was thrilled to have a story read just for her. I've told you how she loves to watch the videos on your blog! When he said her name her eyes got big. Thanks to McIver for the story!! Great job reading by the way!! We can't wait to have you closer so we can get more books read to us.