Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dinner Conversation

In an attempt to get Olivia and McIver to stay at the table longer with us, I made up a game for us to play. I wrote out a bunch of random questions on slips of paper and put them in a bowl. We take turns drawing a question and then each of us answers the question.

Question: If you had $100, what would you do?
Olivia: I'd give it to church.
McIver: I'd buy a rabbit . . . and a cage.

Question: If you were stuck on a desert island, what 3 things would you want with you?
Olivia: Water, food and snacks. (A girl after her mother's heart!)
McIver: Well, I'll need a rope so you can climb a hill so you don't get hurt. And food and snacks to make my pirate recipe.

Question: What kind of birthday party would you want if your birthday is next week?
Olivia: Oh, that's easy! Hannah Montana!
McIver: SpiderMan.

We went through most of the questions tonight so I'm going to have to get busy thinking up new questions tomorrow. Of course, some of the questions will be good for every day . . . What nice thing did you do for someone today? What nice thing did someone do for you today? If you have any suggestions, let me know!

No comments: