Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More Hannah Montana - AND Billy Ray Cyrus

Billy Ray Cyrus took the stage for a surprise song (or 2) while Hannah changed into Miley (or vice versa). Of course, we knew he'd be there, but we had no idea he would actually sing. To top it off, he sang "I Want My Mullet Back" AND (as if that wasn't good enough!) "Achy Breaky Heart!" I know - I made fun of that song with all the rest of us back when it first came out, but it was just so much fun to hear it again in this setting. And, he was dear and thanked us all (the 4 of us and 73,000+ of our closest friends) for loving and supporting his daughter. If you haven't heard of these songs, please check them out - they are hilarious!
I Want My Mullet Back
Achy Breaky Heart
(I think this was easier to hear b/c he didn't actually have the mullet back!)

Here are the girls, clearly wondering where in the world Hannah/Miley is and what is taking her so long to change clothes and put on/off a wig.
This would be me, thoroughly enjoying myself. It doesn't matter which song it was b/c I loved them both!
And, so did Gay!
It was definitely a special day we will all remember forever.
And, many, many thanks to Don Stricklin for taking care of McIver ALL day long. Will was out of town so it was up to Don and he rose to the challenge of entertaining 2 very busy boys for more than 8 hours in a row. He wins the prize!!! Thanks, Don!

No comments: