Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Milestone

I just noticed that my last post about Olivia's homecoming from camp was the 700th post.  I love blogging and posting pictures and stories about our family.  I'm not sure who all checks in with us, but I hope you are enjoying it, too.  The main reason I started this blog was so that family and friends who were far away could keep up with what we were doing while we lived in Texas.  Now, though, I blog because it's a way for me to 'scrapbook' for Olivia and McIver.  I know that someday they'll get a kick out of reading what they were up to 'back in the day.'

2 comments:

Gay Stricklin said...

I read faithfully. The kids look so BIG. My heart is breaking that we have not seen you all in a WHOLE year. xoxox

Christa said...

I love reading and keeping up with your sweet family. I just had our blog published into a book and I love looking back at it.