Thursday, July 21, 2011

Harry Potter Legos

Olivia and Will headed to Allendale, SC to celebrate a friend's 10th birthday with a Daddy/Daughter night at Maggie's grandfather's house.  There were four girls and four dads and they left about 10am on Saturday.  Will took the jetskis for riding on the Savannah River and not-quite-enough-bacon and pancakes for breakfast.  

McIver and I had an entire day to fill.  We read some Harry Potter (book 5), went to Target and bought (and completed) a Harry Potter Lego set and rented the fourth Harry Potter movie.  We had a great time putting together The Burrow and talking about whatever was on his sweet little mind.

I was also able to snap a few pictures... working hard and concentrating.

Big smile for Mama ... still a long way to go.

The Burrow - home of the Weasley family.

McIver insisted that I take a picture of just The Burrow so I could get a close-up.

McIver doesn't know it, and I feel safe telling on the blog because he doesn't read it, but he's going to be the lucky recipient of the Hogwarts Castle Lego set for his birthday.  He mentioned to me while we were putting The Burrow together that he would love to have Hogwarts Castle.  I reminded him that we saw it at Barnes and Noble the other day and it was pretty expensive so maybe he should think about asking for it for his birthday.  He said that he would 'love whoever gives me that for the rest of my life!'  So, I texted Nanoo and gave her the hint.  Can't wait to see his face when he opens it!

No comments: